Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 14, 2008

Pregnancy photos

I know several people who have gotten pregnancy portraits taken. Since we don't want to spend money on a professional and since Scott is good enough to be a professional, Scott took some pictures of me a week ago at Santa Monica beach. So in these pictures I'm 32 weeks pregnant. Hint: click the pictures and they get bigger.






All of the pictures, even the blurry outtakes can be found on our website here.

4 comments:

  1. I like the pictures. I even looked at the rest on your website. There's one that I think looks really good of you sitting cross legged in the black tank. I think you're looking right at the camera. I need to have some pictures taken too. Not because I look so cute, but just for the record. It's too bad my husband isn't as skilled behind the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mel. Too bad we aren't closer and Scott could take some of you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Nice pics.... you look very beautiful, as they say glowing :) love mom

    ReplyDelete