Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Back at work.

Monday, September 8th was mommy's first day back at work. Lily and mommy survived just fine. Lily didn't cry at all, in fact she really likes her daycare provider, Nooshi. She's happy to see her and she likes playing with the 3 other kids at daycare. Lily is the youngest; the other kids are 1 year, 2 years and 3 years old. The 3 year old is especially interested in Lily and likes to play with her and give her toys. Lily has been a really good girl and drink plenty of milk while she's there and takes her naps.

Here's Lily after I picked her up on her first day. I was happy to see her smiling face and she at least seemed somewhat glad to see me.

She likes to tell me all about her day on the ride home every day. Nooshi says Lily has taken to yelling at the kids when she's playing on the ground and today I could hear her singing as I was walking up to the door to get her.

In other news, Lily is very interested in feeling textures lately. She really likes touching different things like plants and cold soda cans. Today she was really interested in the ridges on the rug.

And for Daddy's birthday (today) we did our first art project with special finger paints that only paint on special paper. Lily had fun and didn't even try to eat the paint.


What would an update be without a video? Lily loves her toys and loves banging things and making noise.


And Lily wanted to leave you all this message because she thinking typing is fun:
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh o iiiiiiiiiiiiiih,k

2 comments:

  1. I love her hair pulled back in a clip. It's so cute. I can't wait to see what Isabella thinks of Lily. So far she hasn't been around too many little kids. It should be fun. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lily's hair is in her eyes already so she needs a clip. I hope I'm not that mom who's always saying "Get your hair out of your eyes!" ;)

    ReplyDelete