Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 24, 2011

An interview with Lily

Mommy: What is your favorite show?
Lily: Nice shows. Dora. And I like Beauty and the Beast.

M: What is your favorite color?
L: Pink!

M: What is your favorite food?
L: I love all your food you make for dinner and breakfast and lunch.

M: What is your favorite animal?
L: Elephants, tigers. I think I love dogs, it runs to me so I can be happy. (mommy note: She told me this story several times that day, about a dog runny to her and how it made her happy.)

M: What are you really good at?
L: Playing with toys.

M: What are you not so good at?
L: I can't make animals.

M: Who is your best friend?
L: Avery, Skylar and the new Avery. (mommy note: Lily has recently met a second Avery.)

M: What is your favorite thing to do?
L: I like to play with Abigail.

M: What is the best thing about having a sister?
L: I just want to jump with Abigail. The End. There I told you a story. (mommy note: I think she was getting tired of my questions by this point.)

M: What do you want to do when you grow up?
L: I want to stay in my own house.

M: Tell me something that is really funny.
L: Want me to tell you a joke? A joke about America? yabababyaba yayayayaya

M: What is your favorite thing to wear?
L: I love dresses.

M: What makes you cry?
L: No nothing.

M: What is your favorite toy?
L: I love Rex and Woody. Rex really scares you. (mommy note: Two characters from Toy Story.)

No comments:

Post a Comment