Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 6, 2008

The baby pool



http://www.expectnet.com/games/BabyGirlPope

If you'd like to earn bragging rights, you can add your guesses to the pool click the banner above or copy and paste the link. If you want to try and make a guess for the name, you can guess a letter or a full name by commenting to this post. If anyone gets the full name right there might be a special prize. The only hint is that she will have only 1 1st and 1 middle name. Good luck!

2 comments:

  1. I can't guess what her name will be because it might give away what our girl's name will be. I can only hope that they aren't the same name. ;) One of our friends just named their girl the name the we have picked out. Oh well. I did guess the date, weight and time and all that. Only after I guess did I read your guess, and we guessed the same weight. Funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn, I was hoping to get a hint. I don't think we'll pick the same name but it could be possible. I think it would be unlikely though. We'll see. I just hope I get to announce the name first.

    ReplyDelete