Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 25, 2008

Baby shower #2

My fabulous coworkers threw me a baby shower a couple of weeks ago. They, of course, went way over the top. Lots of people were there and I was very overwhelmed. Here are some of the highlights:

The decorated conference room.


Sitting at the head of the table full of gifts.


The personalized M&Ms they had made for me.


The M&Ms were in little bags for everyone to take.



Really yummy red velvet and vanilla cupcakes from Sprinkles Cupcakes.


The room full of people watching me.


Opening gifts.

It was a wonderful afternoon. I was surprised and overwhelmed and very thankful to Amy, Rebecca, Alison, Alex, Katy, Matt and Dr. Marder for putting so much work into everything and making me feel so important. And thanks to everyone who came and all the wonderful gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment